Monday, May 26, 2008

Paddling For Discipline

forceps delivery

More than three years of work, many interviews, incessant search for new sources of fresh were linked directly or indirectly Spiniak case were the result of this book. Efforts make the publication were not uncommon. Censorship was present.
The answers I gave for not publishing were never satisfactory and often suspicious, leaving me with a bitter taste for not understanding or simply because I was denied the opportunity to understand the reasons they gave me but, reread, returned to correct more I never went to self-censorship.
I took my pages and read again without stopping, until he could go alone by editing each line of writing and thinking that somehow or other my work would come to light. The reasons for my contention is simple: many years of work, dedicated research and careful, do not expect financial support of any kind, is, simply, the respect for my own work, on the one hand and, secondly, because of a slap learned that life is paradoxical. Violation of a minor, under the conditions is that, can not leave me to one side of the road being mere spectator to the pain of others as believing that I never would touch anything.
Yes, I have clarity and certainty that there was censorship, but that should not stop the course of history. If not passed a red light because the model requires it then journalism would be liquidated. There was pressure, mainly by people engaged in high positions in the country to frighten, but not frighten me, I did not cause fear, just scares me that the use of their "power" attempt to silence and then take out a speech by simply renewing old fruity words to try to conceal the reactionary mentality.
Obviously, this book is and has been a forceps delivery, but dignity is not tranza. And even without means I birth my project today. Claudia Molina B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment